Our practice is expanding, and we are looking for a Registered Psychotherapist or Registered Social Worker to work with our clients who specifically ask for Couples Therapy. There may be a need to also treat individual clients; however, the job is primarily treating couples.
The role is part time to start, with potential to become full time reflective of client volume. We are currently seeing clients in person and will move to virtual therapy via OWL platform if required, once again.
Dalgity Counselling & Psychotherapy is a growing private practice situated in Dalgity Wellness Centre which also holds Dalgity Resilience, a 1:1 personal training studio. Dalgity Wellness Centre will be offering Yoga, and group mental health therapy with an option to add on personal training or yoga as well. Our aim is to offer a full mind, body and spirit opportunity to our clients. As a practice, we value a person centred approach in a laid-back atmosphere. Our practice clientele includes individuals of all ages and future group work, and now the addition of couples. Our clients seek our help for anxiety, depression, concerns of self-esteem, grief, relationship issues, challenging life transitions, effective communication, and other mental health concerns.
Dalgity Counselling & Psychotherapy is looking for a Couples Therapist with potential of Individual as well, highly motivated and committed to being part of a team. The Couples Therapist will provide direct therapy to couples in office and remotely per client request, or government restrictions require us to do so. The chosen therapist will be provided a case load of clients and is meant to support these clients in accordance with our procedures.
Dalgity Counselling & Psychotherapy is looking for a candidate who is willing to grow and provide services to clients 2 – 5 days per week (dependent on case load). Some evenings will be required to meet client needs. Flexible schedule within parameters of office policies.
This is a pay per direct client hour of employment position. Pay range is $65-80/session hour. Couples session typically last 1.5 hrs.
- Master’s degree related to psychotherapy and/or counselling from an educational institution recognized by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario; Master of Social Work from an educational institution recognized by the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario or the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Experience in clinical mental health therapy/social work.
- Training in a couples modality (preferred)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy background preferred but not required.
- Experience working with couples (required)
- Professional practice liability insurance of $2,000,000 or more preferred.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: March 19, 2021; 4:00pm
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Air purifiers in each therapy room
- Masks provided, if needed